World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and mph1954 launched from afan boat club at 10.30 this morning after our normal pit stop at mcdonalds for supplies:g: sea was flat we were soon cruising over to swansea, stopped by the swygg and drifted for mackies we had a few good size to them and then headed round to langland, we had our special ground bait and the target for the day was black bream, we were into them pretty quick we must have landed a good 15 each biggest too 2lb, they give a superb scrap on light gear, a few swansea bay trout found our hooks:yucky: as always:eek:fftopic: we headed over the long arm at 2pm try and find a few more mackies for breakfast same really as swansea side we found a few big uns but not in the numbers we were expecting weather was superb, a cracking day to be afloat we recovered the boat at 3.30 with a nice black bream and a bagof mackies just waiting to be cooked:clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice one Wilba. Must get together and go out one day I am in Avan too. What boat have you got the Raider or the Jeanneau ? We have spoken before but I have forgotten.

PB

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its mph1954's boat its the Jeanneau merry fisher 525 superb boat
it will be moving into the new compound in a few weeks there,

no problem if you see we are out give us a shout on the vhf the boat is called nemisis

come and have a chat

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Well dome both. Where are your infamous GREEN B****X then?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Could some one please PM me some marks, for my gps, off Langland for Bream, and what tides and state of tides to fish.

Bass, I can do, bream are still a mystery to me...

Cod, from Swansea, just a fading memory!

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could some one please PM me some marks, for my gps, off Langland for Bream, and what tides and state of tides to fish.

Bass, I can do, bream are still a mystery to me...

Cod, from Swansea, just a fading memory!

will do mate let me dig them out and i will get back to you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts