World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
launched from afan boat club at 11am with the plan on drifting for some mackies, then drifting for tope, first drift nothing so then a short move another drift and some how i managed to hook a star fishbut no mackies:uhuh: we had a load of frozen mackies so decided on another move and try for the tope, first drift nothing:uhuh: then mph1954 had a phone call from his mate, and we were on the wrong mark, so another move found the mark and another boat quick chat and we were in the water again, but the swel were real bad must have been 10ft one minute you could see the boat next to us the next you couldn't, my stomach decided if we stayed here mutch long it was going to depart me:yucky: so a quick board meeting and we decided on another move to get some shelter drop the anchor and have some fun with the dogs was straight in the dogs, then put a rig on i made the week before and try and catch my first black bream, it worked it was only a small one but made me smile, then i followed it up with another a bit bigger was well happy, we both had a few double shots of dogs on the light rods that was great fun, a pouting each and mph1954 also managed to find his first ever red gurnard so he was well happy:)

we called it a day about 5pm and made our way to recover the boat and had a entertaining 30 minutes watching a few boats beening launched and recovered

not the day we had planned but we enjoyed it all the same:):)

my frist ever black bream and mph1954 first ever red gurnard both well happy:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
good sesh you had lads some monsters there lol good pics by the way tightlines andy ilsf..:boat:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there guys - sounds like a nice had by you both.................

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done on the bream:clap3::clap3: them swells are no fun!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts