World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me steven wood and andy2728,launched the boat from knab rock at 9am this morning.fished an inshore wreck for an hour or two,couple of dogs and a few whiting. we then anchored down pwll du for a while,same again,dogs and whiting.we then headed over to the knoll bank for some more dogs and whiting. steve pulled in a nice size dab and andy pulled up a nice little turbot of around 2lb.:clap3: we thought we would finish off the day down on the wreck at oxwich. plenty of good bites but they all ended up as snags and lost a bit of tackle. very enjoyable day even though we were dive bombed twice by an old japanese bomber. DEAN. p.s steve only caught 2 fish!:secret:

G

·
me steven wood and andy2728,launched the boat from knab rock at 9am this morning.fished an inshore wreck for an hour or two,couple of dogs and a few whiting. we then anchored down pwll du for a while,same again,dogs and whiting.we then headed over to the knoll bank for some more dogs and whiting. steve pulled in a nice size dab and andy pulled up a nice little turbot of around 2lb.:clap3: we thought we would finish off the day down on the wreck at oxwich. plenty of good bites but they all ended up as snags and lost a bit of tackle. very enjoyable day even though we were dive bombed twice by an old japanese bomber. DEAN. p.s steve only caught 2 fish!:secret:
a nice dab beets a whitng dont it:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: cracking day afternoon was stunning,sun was out,little wind,scenery breathtaking (as always)add to that the company the craic and some nice fish:clap3:
brilliant.that plane was mad ,dive bombed us twice.i joined the "FILLET AND RELEASE CLUB" officially.cleaned the turbot,washed it in sea,nerves kicked the tail,andy jumped,turbot officially filleted and released,:uhuh: ,gutted.:)

G

·
wot about my 8 doggies or dont they count?:g:
dogs went back dab went home to andys house also my 2 dogs went back.andy come first me 2nd agian and you came last AGIAN buddy.dont worry at least you caught something.you could have blanked
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: cracking day afternoon was stunning,sun was out,little wind,scenery breathtaking (as always)add to that the company the craic and some nice fish:clap3:
brilliant.that plane was mad ,dive bombed us twice.i joined the "FILLET AND RELEASE CLUB" officially.cleaned the turbot,washed it in sea,nerves kicked the tail,andy jumped,turbot officially filleted and released,:uhuh: ,gutted.:)
Hi guys.....was that plane red??...if so it came over the golf course this morning at about 50 feet,barrel rolling,making hell of a racket.made me jump anyway.good sesh today guys,glad you enjoyed,that turbot would have made a nice meal Andy:roll1:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:) yep,so looking fotward to munching him.
yes paul,i think it was red,he was on a mission m8,suicide bomber on the lookout for trannies i reckon:g: good job steve left his hotpants in the house lol:)
fffffooooooouuuurrrrrrr.:wheelchai

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
great escape!have you ever thought about leaving mr wood at home?seems to be effecting the fishing mate!!!!lol(joke steve)

G

·
yes paul,i think it was red,he was on a mission m8,suicide bomber on the lookout for trannies i reckon:g: good job steve left his hotpants in the house lol:)
you were nervous yesturday mate you jumped when that plane was about 20ft over who heads so did we all.how can you drop a turbot when he was dead and he only give a last little kick:) :boat: :boat: :boat:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great escape!have you ever thought about leaving mr wood at home?seems to be effecting the fishing mate!!!!lol(joke steve)
yeah, it must be something to do with that dress he keeps wearing out.:g:

G

·
that dress is famous thousand of peeps have seen it.:kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts