World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at the inshore weather forecast for tomorrow i think we can safely say the comp will be off again.
Gale force 6-8 becoming 9. i know i won't be heading out there. all the best doggy.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I also doubt it will be on, even the charter boats are going to struggle with the "hooligan force" forecast, gives me more time to finish work on the "new" engine & the steering & remotes, no more tiller stick for me Doggy! wheel & throttle controls now my man! look out for my wake!
Next project a spray dodger so I can join the Birmingham Navy, & disregard any spray comming over the bow, so I can zoom past anglers at anchor around the lighthouse ha ha ha

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Doggy I have gone from a 25HP Yamaha to a 50 Mercury, quite a jump I know but as a straight swap I couln't refuse it, the 25HP wouldn't keep me on the plane, & being a cathedral hull when you drop down you get a lot of spray over the front, not now with a 50! Eat my wake everyone!
blueskip

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like somone will be punching across the bay at 50knts, i'll see you from port talbot with that wake!! all the best mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts