World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys as it says in the title, I'm interested in who owns/runs the drying moorings you can see in a small dock in the Eastern side of Swansea docks. There are always a few boats there and it seems a pretty nice place to moor a boat.

Its the one in the middle of this pic from Google Earth.

Does anyone have any information on who owns it or runs it and how I might get in contact with them?

G

·
pm the flying duck mate he was in there.personally i wouldnt put my boat in there.if you look at the entrance to the births it gets narrow and yhe waves hit the east pier and roll straight in there and it can be dodgy at times getting in and out

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Well guys as it says in the title, I'm interested in who owns/runs the drying moorings you can see in a small dock in the Eastern side of Swansea docks. There are always a few boats there and it seems a pretty nice place to moor a boat.

Its the one in the middle of this pic from Google Earth.

Does anyone have any information on who owns it or runs it and how I might get in contact with them?

my all time fav mark for summer and winter drive up climb up the wall jump down and fish i never blanked there ever in the pic you can see cod corner leading out onto the long arm used to be a good place for getting peelers there as well.then the powers to be spoilt it all ..swassac get your act together and get our access back..

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my all time fav mark for summer and winter drive up climb up the wall jump down and fish i never blanked there ever in the pic you can see cod corner leading out onto the long arm used to be a good place for getting peelers there as well.then the powers to be spoilt it all ..swassac get your act together and get our access back..
Ah but do you know who runs the moorings?

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Just out of interest I used to work in the dry docks that you can see in the picture and I can tell you those moorings take a pounding in the bad weather when I was there it appeared that most owners used to take their boats out of the water in the winter.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wtf are swwasac going to do?????, they don`t own the breakwater, think you must have your wires crossed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi mate
could you pm me some details of the moorings (access, price,how long it drys out over low water ect)
currently moored in marina but maybe looking to move come april

thanks
fisherman-rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts