World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could one of you decent swansea lads :notworthy cough me up a decent mark for next saturday please. high tide is 13.20 hrs, no particular species, just fish and please not a trek from the car that would make bear gryllis choke.

gonna pop down your way to see Steven Wood in his bath of beans and not having fished your way, i thought i'd make a day of it.

thanks in advance for your numerous replies;)

M

·
0 Posts
could one of you decent swansea lads :notworthy cough me up a decent mark for next saturday please. high tide is 13.20 hrs, no particular species, just fish and please not a trek from the car that would make bear gryllis choke.

gonna pop down your way to see Steven Wood in his bath of beans and not having fished your way, i thought i'd make a day of it.

thanks in advance for your numerous replies;)
mumbles pier gareth mate take a look @ the report some nice smoothies gar fish pollack and dogs:):)or its £3 a rod and FIVE POUND TO PARK

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
£5 to park the car !!! is it gold plated, are there naked female car park attendants, is a meal included in the price.? £5 to park the car - jesus. i'm only staying for a few hours, not the week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
if you buy something in the cafe of pub you get £2 off with the parking ticket or if you your not staying all that long better off getting 2 x 2hr tickets @ £2 each and then you get £4 back,you could park in the verdis cark park and walk to the pier think its £3 odd for all day.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i don't know why you were told that the mumbles pier is £5 parking fee because it is a free car park. the pier does cost £3 per rod though but can fish exceptionally well on it's day. ive had bass, codling, wrasse, doggies, rockling, pouting, whiting and seen a double figure conger caught from the end, mackerel and garfish. theres proberbly other species aswell.

M

·
0 Posts
i don't know why you were told that the mumbles pier is £5 parking fee because it is a free car park. the pier does cost £3 per rod though but can fish exceptionally well on it's day. ive had bass, codling, wrasse, doggies, rockling, pouting, whiting and seen a double figure conger caught from the end, mackerel and garfish. theres proberbly other species aswell.
it is £5 to park there allday mate they brought it in last summer:)

M

·
0 Posts
yeah but it's now this summer!
1st of may parking charges come in to effect all year in the winter months they are free even the council run carparks around every beach in swansea are free until the first of may

1 - 10 of 10 Posts