World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always tricky to get rods shipped over to the channel islands with the length etc. Coming over to the mainland on the weekend to see friends and will be driving between Portsmouth harbour and Sussex. Are there any tackle shop where I'll be able to get my hands on Favorite cobalt CBL-902m 9' 9g-28g lure rod? Also after a new boat rod but with the wife so not sure how many rods I'll be able to get away with buying...

Thanks

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Allans Marine in Portsmouth is pretty good but im not sure if they do a lot in the way of lure rods, lure fishing here isn't as big as it is in other parts of the UK , Know what you mean about getting rods sent to the C.I. My mate paid £50.00 postage to have a rod sent from the mainland to Alderney.

·
Registered
20,771 Posts
Always tricky to get rods shipped over to the channel islands with the length etc. Coming over to the mainland on the weekend to see friends and will be driving between Portsmouth harbour and Sussex. Are there any tackle shop where I'll be able to get my hands on Favorite cobalt CBL-902m 9' 9g-28g lure rod? Also after a new boat rod but with the wife so not sure how many rods I'll be able to get away with buying...

Thanks
:) I'd of thought that with the C.I.'s being VAT free it would be cheaper to have them posted there. If not, get your rods sent to your friends house and just take them back with you but paying VAT. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts