World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been in to Jim's fishing Tackle Redruth this morning. I do a bit of Carp fishing along with my Sea Fishing. How can he do it? I spent around £55 in there and i think on balance it would have cost me £75 to £80 in the other shops not far away. If he can make a profit doing it this way why can't the others. I think he has a shop in Penzance and is opening one in Camborne also. Some good stuff and good prices. Long may it last.

·
Registered
238 Posts
he has a web site as well ,so you can order online. I have done this quite often and they are very reliable.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I like his bait elastic and get it in 10 at a time but order online and the postage makes it 50% dearer:eek:hmy: but the service is good.Aj.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just been in to Jim's fishing Tackle Redruth this morning. I do a bit of Carp fishing along with my Sea Fishing. How can he do it? I spent around £55 in there and i think on balance it would have cost me £75 to £80 in the other shops not far away. If he can make a profit doing it this way why can't the others. I think he has a shop in Penzance and is opening one in Camborne also. Some good stuff and good prices. Long may it last.
Go in and pick up hooks, line, swivels and such like pretty often, always cheeper by far than anything local and the quality is good. They sell good frozen sandeel also. The top shop for the best bait is Sandies in Redruth/Camborne area, his worms and live sandeel are loads better than the other local shops.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Sandies frozen is lke mush and they rarely have worm. Although it's ok when they do. County Angler bait is alot better and always has it in stock.

Have to agree Jims is great for terminal tackle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts