World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you all, looking for a couple of tacklehouse feed shallow 128mm long 21 grammes in weight I know Mr Fish stocks them but it appears to have only a couple of colours I checked out the tacklehouse website and they have some pearl coloured lures which I wouldnt mind getting my hands on you can purchase them from Japan for around £12 with postage on top but I dont know if there would be import tax on top of that.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi to you all, looking for a couple of tacklehouse feed shallow 128mm long 21 grammes in weight I know Mr Fish stocks them but it appears to have only a couple of colours I checked out the tacklehouse website and they have some pearl coloured lures which I wouldnt mind getting my hands on you can purchase them from Japan for around £12 with postage on top but I dont know if there would be import tax on top of that.
If the value of the goods exceeds £18 you will have to pay UK VAT, which then is calculated on the combined value of the goods and the shipping cost. Furthermore, you will also find that Royal Mail will charge you an additional £10 or so for the pleasure of collecting the VAT on behalf of Her Majesty Customs & Revenue.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Mick always has more colours than are on his website, you just have to ask. If he doesn't have them he will add them to his next order, if you ask him nicely. Looking forward to the new website:eek:hmy:

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Micks got 250 Feed Shallows inallsorts of patterns arriving next week (have a word)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Ive ordered loads of lures from abroad and never been charged. Just make sure you make small orderes more often than 1 massive order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts