World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im wondering if anyone knows how I can get in touch with the people at TackleUK.co.uk. I bought a abu boat rod from them but they sent the wrong item. It was delivered on the 3rd of April and I imediatley filled in their online returns form and submitted it but I've heard nothing since. I've tried emailing them several times but with no reply and searced there site for a phone number to contact them directly but with no luck.

Can anyone please help me!!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Hey im wondering if anyone knows how I can get in touch with the people at TackleUK.co.uk. I bought a abu boat rod from them but they sent the wrong item. It was delivered on the 3rd of April and I imediatley filled in their online returns form and submitted it but I've heard nothing since. I've tried emailing them several times but with no reply and searced there site for a phone number to contact them directly but with no luck.

Can anyone please help me!!!
Now that's the risk of buying from the internet! If it were your local shop you could just walk in and swap it over. Infact, it would never had happened in the first place.

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Now that's the risk of buying from the internet! If it were your local shop you could just walk in and swap it over. Infact, it would never had happened in the first place.

he's asking for some help mate not criticism:uhuh:

here you go chap :)

TackleUK.co.ukTelephone Number:01935 434654Address:TackleUK.co.uk
27-29 Forest Hill
Yeovil
Somerset
BA20 2PH

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well the domain is registered to:

Domain name:
tackleuk.co.uk

Registrant:
Tackleuk

Registrant type:
UK Partnership

Registrant's address:
27-29
Forest Hill
Yeovil
BA20 2PH
United Kingdom

and a search of that postcode turns up:

Yeovil & District Angling Centre
27-29 Forest Hill
Yeovil, BA20 2PH
Phone: 01935 476777

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
thank you, i'll try ringing that number
If you have a problem, give us a shout and I'll nip round and put their windows through

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
he's asking for some help mate not criticism:uhuh:

here you go chap :)

TackleUK.co.ukTelephone Number:01935 434654Address:TackleUK.co.uk
27-29 Forest Hill
Yeovil
Somerset
BA20 2PH
Was not critisising, merely pointoing out a facy=t that has been debated on here b4, as a way of warning others.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I have bought a load from them over the years with no probs what so ever, they are a member of WSF as well I believe. I was waiting on specifics of their stock to arrive so I could order before they run out, they responded quickly to my message through Ebay. Maybe they have taken advantage of the warm spell to have a few days away.

Eternal optimist SSB LOL

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I have bought a load from them over the years with no probs what so ever, they are a member of WSF as well I believe. I was waiting on specifics of their stock to arrive so I could order before they run out, they responded quickly to my message through Ebay. Maybe they have taken advantage of the warm spell to have a few days away.

Eternal optimist SSB LOL
Despite my earlier "tongue firmly in cheek" comment, the lads at Yeovil Angling are fine and I'm certain that once the OP has belled them, he'll get everything sorted pretty pronto.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been using tackleuk for about a year they are a top class internet company with some of the best prices on the net - only ever had one problem - i called them left a message and they called me straight back and swapped over my reel within a week:) great service - Try calling them and leave a message or contact them through email i am sure they will sort it for you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok... still heard nothing from them, i've emailed them again and left a message a few days ago but still nothing. Has anyone got any ideas?

I think someone out there doesn't want me to go fishing lol

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
ok... still heard nothing from them, i've emailed them again and left a message a few days ago but still nothing. Has anyone got any ideas?

I think someone out there doesn't want me to go fishing lol
OK, this is not their telephone number but the number of their sister company, Yeovil & District Angling, so please don't get in a strop with the lads in the shop, they're great guys and will probably help you.

01935 476777

·
Registered
438 Posts
i wish i had a tackle shop in port talbot so you must be lucky if you have it is a trip to swansea for me so i use e bay

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered a pair of Mustad Bib and Brace from this company and they sent me the Mustad jacket instead. I did contact them by email and they did reply pretty promptly suggesting that I send back the jacket via the Royal Mail and they would in return send me the Bib and Brace and refund the postage.
However, that was over a month ago and I still haven't received the item I ordered and paid for.
Hmmmm,...................................

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well... Finally got in touch with them this morning and there going to collect the rod when they deliver the right one on monday.

Thanks for your help... Simon

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I ordered a pair of Mustad Bib and Brace from this company and they sent me the Mustad jacket instead. I did contact them by email and they did reply pretty promptly suggesting that I send back the jacket via the Royal Mail and they would in return send me the Bib and Brace and refund the postage.
However, that was over a month ago and I still haven't received the item I ordered and paid for.
Hmmmm,...................................
Hi If you paid for this using a Credit card. Get in touch with the card company and explain the stuation.
The shop when it signs up for credit card transactions has to abide by certain trading rules. You are insured for loss or a retailer failing to supply the goods in a reasonable time frame.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts