World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, mate has broken the tip of his Tailwalk Eginn.
Anyone know where he can get a new tip from or if anyone has got a rod for sale?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi, mate has broken the tip of his Tailwalk Eginn.
Anyone know where he can get a new tip from or if anyone has got a rod for sale?
Thanks
I've got a feeling that the Century graphex tip fits perfectly , might be an option if you can't get a tip for the tailwalk.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I broke tip on my Eginn 96 mlr about 16 months ago and tried both the tackle shop that I bought it from and Ben at Art of Fishing, who is the UK Distributer to no avail. Gave up and bought Dialuna for this year as I didnt want to spend another season on my back up rod. Wont be buying another tailwalk rod again.
I've got a feeling that the Century graphex tip fits perfectly
Interesting...Can anyone confirm if they know that this is the case and that the century does fit 96 mlr? I could be tempted

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I broke tip on my Eginn 96 mlr about 16 months ago and tried both the tackle shop that I bought it from and Ben at Art of Fishing who is the UK Distributer to no avail. Gave up and bought Dialuna for this year as I didnt want to spend another season on my back up rod. Wont be buying another tailwalk rod again.

Just tried mine & Seems like a nice fit to me with no evident movement on the spigot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts