World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my advice to anyone fishing chesil beach, or any other beach, where there are idiots, chicken chuckin, for mackie, is take a HARD HAT. i fished abbotsbury, tues 2nd aug, from 1700-0730. i found a gap of 50 yrds between the loonys, and was twice narrowly missed by idiots who have no idea how to cast, and no idea of shockleader. how the hell can anyone cast sideways? :mad: matt

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Same everywhere Matt. More feathers flying round than the battle of Little Bighorn.

Still - we all gotta start somewhere. :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
you think thats bad you should read about prawncocktails fishing trip with Ian hehehehe...... he almost whipped Ians tent out to sea. :)

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do agree with you about starting somewhere. i've got no problem with that, i will also offer advice. but please. do i have to resort to taking sandbags to the beach to defend my space :D

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
You just grab them young 'uns by the scruff of the neck and give 'em a clip round the ear, mate. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
how the hell can anyone cast sideways ?

ask mr POACHER :D

he will try and say his hood came down over his eyes when he cast :eek:

this is a health and safety anouncment:

before any one goes off on 1 , there was nothing but rocks to our left, so there was no chance of anybody being there.
no one was hurt during the making of this thread :p

·
Registered
205 Posts
poacher can take it..
he's the daddy :cool:

he was casting to the left anyway, with a lure, but he went too far to the left.
his lure ended up against the cliff :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
When I first read about mackerel bashing on these boards I was unsure what it meant but I experienced it on monday night.

Two guys turned up at Portmuck and squeezed into a space of around 10' between me and another angler who had kindly asked me if it was OK to fish beside me.

They then proceede to cheuck feathers all over the show or the next hour - PAIN IN THE ***!!!

But we've all got to get along.....

GG

·
Registered
281 Posts
just keep smiling. i find sticking my fingers up both my nostrils and screaming makes them go away

1 - 12 of 12 Posts