World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished from low all the way to high,got sandblasted and sun burnt,caught 2 mini dabs and 2 turbot ,largest 1 1/4 lb using mack,sandeel and razor

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
hi again sailfish,i was down as i said last week,i had a cracking opening saterday,4 turbut each over 1.5 pounds all taken on mac/squid,this was at about3pm,monday 1 plaice at just a pound and 2 dab of nice table size,i didnt fish tuesday/wednesday,well it was the wifes holiday as well!! thursday saw another 2 turbut the best being just 2 pounds,but the chap fishing just up from me had three BASS that i witnessed for him (but his wife makes him put them back) these were taken on rag/squid, another question for you? do small tope ever come of this beach,i ask because on thursday i had a small dab bite followed by a thumping great bit which i struck into and hooked everything was going fine untill about 30 foot from shore when whatever it was surfaced and roled BYBY FISH, when i reeled in the dab (undersize) i found my top snood had been bitten through! anyway i am back on the beach on the 18th of june and hope to have the same success

1 - 2 of 2 Posts