World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tarpon are amazing fish to catch on a fly rod and incredible difficult they commonly throw the hooks when leaping out of the water. Visually it has to be one of the best and ranks up there with the GT for me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Aaaaaaaa! Curse you for posting that! Really even more gutted I'm not going back out to Florida this year now!

Thanks really, that footage is amazing! If you into tarpon on fly get hold of " chasing silver" but be warned you will have a 12 wt, flights booked and totally completely broke befor you know it.....and you will never be happier!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 mates are off this weekend chasing Tarpon and bonefish for 10 days in Cuba, hence I was sent the link.... I'm not jealous at all ... and it didn't make me want to go and fish there either........ :wallbash: it was just such a good short film I thought others may enjoy it here.

·
Registered
285 Posts
5 mates are off this weekend chasing Tarpon and bonefish for 10 days in Cuba, hence I was sent the link.... I'm not jealous at all ... and it didn't make me want to go and fish there either........ :wallbash: it was just such a good short film I thought others may enjoy it here.
Are they off to the Jardines, if so they will love it………………………..bugger, have to save some more pennies and get back there soon.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'd happily only chase Tarpon. Its like catching prehistoric fish, their power is frightening. Bass are gay in comparision.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts