World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we are one week away from the first inter county frendlys
fello team extreme members seem very distant at the mo(maybe they know its going to be a calm weekend).
so who is heading to bexi this weekend that is fishing under the team extreme name
so far its just me and jd from what i can make out
mark s , hugh, chriss , smoothy and all other team extreme members ,are you going?
if there is a low turn out for team extreme i think both sas and team extreme should just fish under the sussex name!! as its only fair for the return legs

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
TE arnt backing out!! slayer and I will fight alone!! lol

chris should be coming. i dont think anyone else will be though, i think the TE should help the SAS along a bit and fish with them.

Jamie

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
i might be able to get down, it isn't very likely, but if i can find someone to have my girl for the day, then i'll bring the boys with me, they'd all three qualify as team extreme juniors (having fished with me and smoothy on plenty of occasions !!), but i think it'd be too long a day for a 6yr old lass !

re TE fishing under 'sussex', that might make it awkward when we have the return legs, if TE can make a fuller team, then it'd add another team,

i'm not sure how the points over all are being awarded, been a while since i looked at it all, we doing it as a league ?

i figure it might be better to have TE as a team now, even with only a few anglers (it's the average tha counts anyways) as we might get some points anyways !

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Ok so we are one week away from the first inter county frendlys
fello team extreme members seem very distant at the mo(maybe they know its going to be a calm weekend).
so who is heading to bexi this weekend that is fishing under the team extreme name
so far its just me and jd from what i can make out
mark s , hugh, chriss , smoothy and all other team extreme members ,are you going?
if there is a low turn out for team extreme i think both sas and team extreme should just fish under the sussex name!! as its only fair for the return legs
Well, me n OCB will be dragging our butts (and mine will have new Caps!!) down there, so we will either be the two man Essex representation, or slappers freely available to fish with the team that has the most crabs.........

·
Registered
83 Posts
SLAPPERS!, SLAPPERS!, You speak for yourself Rob, and if anyones got crabs you can be sure I wont be getting my rod out anywhere near them....!

Oh, no, yeh, I get it, BAIT!, I see your angle now, yeh right, OK......!:unsure: :blink:

What is the DVice.......?

·
12,846 Posts
well it looks as though i may just make it yet,

fishy and cod, i don't see why team extreme wouldn't use you if we're short, though you will, of course, have to go thru the same initiation as the rest,

i'll never forget seeing young jamie running naked along the beach (chasing mark who'd run off with his clothes) as he tried to get his clothes back after his febuary dip in the sea !!

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
you will, of course, have to go thru the same initiation as the rest,

i'll never forget seeing young jamie running naked along the beach (chasing mark who'd run off with his clothes) as he tried to get his clothes back after his febuary dip in the sea !!

That'll be us fishing for Essex then, wether your short or tall......

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, me n OCB will be dragging our butts (and mine will have new Caps!!) down there, so we will either be the two man Essex representation, or slappers freely available to fish with the team that has the most crabs.........
Well fish under the team extreme banner for this series of frendly meets mate . as we dont have a essex away leg planned, you and bob are more then welcome to fish with us and we could do with making the numbers up:)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so far team extream team for the day will be slayer, jamie d , fishyrob, and one cod bob.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
who is one cod bob?!?

4 people.... thats not very good lads, we are on the assault, behind enermy lines, we need more people!!! lol

Jamie

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
who is one cod bob?!?

4 people.... thats not very good lads, we are on the assault, behind enermy lines, we need more people!!! lol

Jamie
jamie the match is being worked out as a average lenth of fish per angler per team , so dont knock it mate, :)
one cod bob is fishyrobs mate and a good angler too

·
12,846 Posts
i'm unfortunately gonna have to drop out, poxy cheque my customer gave me was post dated so the bank won't clear it til after the weekend, that means me brassic !

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Anyone interested in joining in the Worthing early morning convoy down to Bexi on Saturday, meet up time and venue is:
A27 just as you come out of the warren roundabout in the bus pull in 4:20 - 4:30

Look for blue citroen ZX or a yellow van :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Anyone interested in joining in the Worthing early morning convoy down to Bexi on Saturday, meet up time and venue is:
A27 just as you come out of the warren roundabout in the bus pull in 4:20 - 4:30

Look for blue citroen ZX or a yellow van :)
Or some weird bloke mooning the early traffic ........(that ll be me :) )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts