World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads and lasses.

We are a new, small and very freindly team, fishing Plymuth's Shore League. When we formed a few months ago every one was keen to fish, but after only a couple of matches we are down to two anglers!!

We are looking for two keen anglers, local to Plymouth, who would like to fish for us. You don't have to be brilliant, just available to fish one weekend per month, any time you like between 6pm on Saturday to 6pm on Sunday, anywhere you like in Devon and Cornwall.....AND IT'S FREE!!

There's a bar at the weigh-in.

So come on, senior or junior, man or woman, gay or straight, black or white, you're all welcome. Just be keen and reliable.

My e-mail is: [email protected].

Cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey there sammyI'm definately game.Sick of fishing on my own at the moment.
I know it says my location is wales but thats where i'm from,not where i am. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Sammy,

I'm from just outside Newton Abbot, I would be interested in this. I have restarted fishing having had a forced break of 20 years (no not in prison!!) living in London.
Keep me posted, I've got my own car, I have been known to catch something in the past, and I have also been known to darken the doorway of the occasional licensed premises!!
Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valeman, would you mind letting me have your e-mail address so that I can send you dates, etc for the forthcoming shoreleague matches.
It's great that you're interested, that's two of you so far , which makes our team full again.
If you'd rather not go public, my address is: [email protected]

Thank's again.

Lee [ aka Sammy Dimple ] :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts