World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES HERE WE GO AGAIN, SAYS HOUNDHUNTER AS WE FISHED PORTHCAWL WITH SMOOTH HOUNDS COMING IN TO SQUID AND CRAB BAITS, YET NO OTHER FISH SHOWED VERY WEIRD.

FROM 530PM TO 10PM WE TOTALLED 5 GOOD HOUNDS WITH ONE LOST, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A CRACKER HOWEVER MAIN LINE SNAPPED AND WORDS LIKE OH DEAR AND GOSH WERE SHOUTED BY H/HUNTER, DONT THINK HE WILL BE USING THAT LINE AGAIN. LOL

AT 10PM A PYROTECHNICAL SHOW WAS SET OFF ON THE BLACK ROCKS AREA WHICH WAS AWESOME, A NICE WAY TO FINISH OFF A GOOD SESSION...

COULD NOT LOAD DIRECT TO WSF SO CLICK THE LINKS BELOW.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how are you andy those smoothies kept you and houndhunter busy as you said squid and crab baits i did notice that more were caught on the cocktails great session,
me and scottydog kept going until midnight with scottydog having a starry 6lb in the race i only had the one good run good fish to but lost it at the wall when hook snapped b!!!er ian blanked there were a few nice smoothies caught sail fisher had eight runs landin two fish another lad had a couple including one beauty of 10lb 5 see you soon
regards gerwyn.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well done on the session there , its encouraging to see the youngsters enjoying it to . Its obvious their getting taught the right way to do things by the guys there , which will only stand to ensure those youngsters will ultimatly have a respect for the sport for years to come .Well done guys.

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how are you andy those smoothies kept you and houndhunter busy as you said squid and crab baits i did notice that more were caught on the cocktails great session,
me and scottydog kept going until midnight with scottydog having a starry 6lb in the race i only had the one good run good fish to but lost it at the wall when hook snapped b!!!er ian blanked there were a few nice smoothies caught sail fisher had eight runs landin two fish another lad had a couple including one beauty of 10lb 5 see you soon
regards gerwyn.
nice too see you still put in the hours mate... tight lines buddy:showoff::showoff:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Well done, on another good sesh (wish i'd got there earlier). There doesnt seem to be anywhere decent nearby to fish (with that wind & the swells). Congrats again. :clap3: :clap3: :thumbs:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Great report and pics Andi :thumbs:

·
Registered
601 Posts
well done lads hardcore till the end fair play. :showoff:

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice fishing lads! well done. may give it ago some time this week if I can get out!

·
Species Hunter
751 Posts
Well done Cowboy and co. R u coming casting on Sunday dude?

Gaz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts