World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thursday night at 7pm TSW meeting for general views and ideas, open for new memberships to all anglers from 16 yrs and above.
we are fully insured club with affiliation to the WFSA.

meeting at jaipur restaurant on the front at porthcawl 7pm.
we like to keep it informal and independant a very relaxed club, do what you what with no pressures.

any queries contact andi yates 07901964217

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
i would expect you to have a good turn out mr yates ,theres loads looking to join a good club but thought you already had full membership !!!!

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have opened our doors as to say, for a bigger club to see if our independant attitude towards angling works, and this may suit anglers to whom prefer a relaxed club rather than a club which is fixed to dates and subs etc etc.
our club is a case of do you want to or not. lol

also our fees are £10 MEMBERSHIP PER YEAR AND £ 1 PER MONTH FOR WEB SITE cheap if you ask me, also we do not fix ourselves to one place for meetings we use restaurants from pencoed to swansea every 3 months this makes it a nice night out.

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
we have opened our doors as to say, for a bigger club to see if our independant attitude towards angling works, and this may suit anglers to whom prefer a relaxed club rather than a club which is fixed to dates and subs etc etc.
our club is a case of do you want to or not. lol

also our fees are £10 MEMBERSHIP PER YEAR AND £ 1 PER MONTH FOR WEB SITE cheap if you ask me, also we do not fix ourselves to one place for meetings we use restaurants from pencoed to swansea every 3 months this makes it a nice night out.
sounds like youve thought it through mate good luck ,

what i will say is i fished for team saltist a couple of times and must say everyones down to earth ,good bunch of guys , always willing to help if needed !!! oh and very good banter which is needed lol

·
C.T.A.C.
650 Posts
Come on lads lets help andy out more the better.

Hope you do ok m8.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome last night anyway lads. Looking forward to some sessions!

If your thinking about joining, get involved!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts