World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just upgraded my mobile, same number, but instead of transferring the memory I have lost it!
So, anyone who has my number and wishes to keep in touch by mobile please txt me and tell me who u are and I'll resave it!

Ta

Jim

ps anyone who thinks they would want it PM me!

·
Registered
603 Posts
I've just upgraded my mobile, same number, but instead of transferring the memory I have lost it!
So, anyone who has my number and wishes to keep in touch by mobile please txt me and tell me who u are and I'll resave it!

Ta

Jim

Jimmy, I had this problem recently, my clever wife sorted it for me though. It is because your contact numbers are stored on your old phones internal memory rather than on the sim card.

You should be able to put your sim card back in your old phone (if you still have it) and set it to use the sim memory rather than the phone memory. This will transfer the numbers to your sim card which you can then put in your new phone complete with all your old contacts.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the transfer the way the nokia prog suite said.
Came up with tranfer to new fone complete but there NOT on new fone and gone from the old one.
Searched comp but nothing!

Why do they have to change everything on the fones!!!!!!!

Jim

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
:cry:Don't worry about it Jimmy, I lost my memory years ago although according to the missus its selective and who am I to argue:whistling

·
Registered
830 Posts

Ta

Jim

Great, im not telling you mine!! No more crap jokes!!:happy:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I was going to give him my number. If his jokes are as bad as you say he can forget it lol.

Steven

·
Registered
2,099 Posts

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shame some numbers were on my sim card eh Guy!:crazy:

Jim:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Registered