World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i spoke to veals about it this week, apparently its slightly heavier than the origional teklon concept (although were talking about 5g...i wouldnt notice!), with less "through" action and more "tippy" and a little bit stiffer...

i think it will be alot of rod for the money as with the origional, i dont understand why only veals seem to be selling them and why i cant find anything else about them?

hope this snippet of info helps! cheers j

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have just bought both the 8ft and 9ft Teklon Nano's to try out as soon as I get a chance, once I do, I'll let you know what I think.

Thoughts so far are, nice rod's, they look a lot of rod for the money, the reel seat is quite nice and fits my VS reels nicely, stainless Fuji "K" anti tangle Guides are a nice touch for the money, so far I like them and am quite happy with my purchase.

If you fish Soft Plastics a lot then I don't think they will be the rods for you, saying that things like SG sand eels etc should be fine, but I think Hard lures and especially top waters are where these rods will work best, it will be interesting to see how they compare to the older models, my brother has my old Teklon 802ml and a mate I fish with has my old 902m so we will be able to compare them side by side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts