World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEAFIELD BEACH KIRKCALDY 13-08
fished 1300-1600 with my 12yr. granddaughter (YES I AM OLD!) 5 minutes and she had a 1.5lb flounder shortly followed with an 8oz. returned. This area is much underused for fishing, lots of good flatties and BASS being caught. For the record I blanked, red face all round!!
Must post more often as been suggested for all forum members, but not fished much this year, tight lines to all.

Registered
brings back menories,im from there originally,and fished it when i was a nipper,with my dad and grandad,that was about 40 years ago,god how time flies.In those days,it was a great beach for bait and fishing.Mind you i did a lot of fishing at the big pier.It was great,great flatties,cant remember many cod though.Great to hear its picking up again,must give it a try sometime soon.Might see you there,and you could point me in the right direction.Tight lines on your next outing.:fishing::fishing:

Registered
nice goin mate ,bet the wee lass was well chuffed ! the whole prom used to fish really well for big bags of flounders in the early 80,s but now it seems its quality rather than quantity .
cheers rab

Registered
See a few people fishing along the prom wall , but my favourite place is , the Vows rocks, or just in front of the car park at the back of the old sweetie factory .
Been told of a few sea trout at the Tiel , and flatties under the road bridge, opposite the tyre place, area is definately picking up again .
Definately on my list of marks again .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.