World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
568 Posts
<font color='#810541'><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (H0NDY @ July 05 2004,20:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a small rod would be most handy for those light tackle sessions[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s a bit late for new year resolutions  

I just can&#39;t fit the words &#39;Hondy&#39; and &#39;Fishing light&#39; into the same sentence without using the word &#39;never&#39;  

On a more serious note - a multi piece rod is probably the way to go - I know a guy who has a 3 or 4 piece spinning rod which packs away into a rucksack thus leaving both hands free to scramble down some pretty steep (even by my standards) cliffs.  As you say, trying before buying is impossible over here.</font>

· Registered
568 Posts
<font color='#810541'>Not sure how stable I am. &nbsp;Could possibly be described as &#39;unbalanced&#39;, esp during tope season when the weather/weed/tides/dogfish conspire against me.

Was thinking more of spinning for calig/mackerel.

I feel a kayak lesson coming on in payment of traces/lugworm/priceless advice &nbsp;
</font>

· Registered
568 Posts
<font color='#810541'>Yippee, when (and where) are we going

Stop focusing on problems and find the solution

I thought with you being an instructor and everything that you would have all the equipment. &nbsp;

PS, don&#39;t let me drown, in fact, don&#39;t even let me get wet &#33;</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.