World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Weather was a bit moist, bit of surf, but alas no fish when I left at 4.30pm. Had one bite on sandeel, Marcus had one bite too.

G

·
Gale-Force-Rob said:
Weather was a bit moist, bit of surf, but alas no fish when I left at 4.30pm. Had one bite on sandeel, Marcus had one bite too.
Was that a fish or your sarnie :)

By a bit moist, I would hazard a guess that the clouds were crying?!!?

·
Registered
472 Posts
At least there were bites, last time I went fishing not one angler and there were about 20 of us even had a bite!!

Not good!
where there are bites there is hope :)

G

·
Biogenesis said:
At least there were bites, last time I went fishing not one angler and there were about 20 of us even had a bite!!

Not good!
where there are bites there is hope :)
That is what I like to hear, optimism

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I was late to arrive so i didnt see any of the boys .i was knackered by the time i reached the water so i fished the ledge to the left.
Had a couple of nice bites thassall.
Met up with Barrelreef and valley boyo on way up from beach while i was having a suck on my asthma pump, Barrel stopped and carried my tackle box right up to the car park. Thank you Barrel and valley :cool:
Weather was a bit moist but i had on my chest waders and my flot jacket,boy was i roasting.
Enjoyed myself though. :D

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
NO FISH!.....

Nice too meet a few members down there...Thanks guys for coming out and putting up with the weather and that bloomin trek back to the car...

Few who i met...

Russkys
gale force rob
Penn
Ian Houlton...

nice to meet you fellas...

Regards..

Marcus

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
Radio

Didn't realise it was you up on that ledge otherwise I would have come over and said hello. :)

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
marcus said:
Thanks guys for coming out and putting up with the weather and that bloomin trek back to the car...
Despite the weather, the lack of fish, and yes, even the walk back up that hill, I still had a great time. Nice to meet all you guys.

Thanks again, Marcus.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yes i enjoyed my self watching matt rich snap off most of the time. Except when the barrelreef decided it would be fun to drop my f**king rod and snap it. Still a good day and nice to meet up with a few of the boyz.

It was nice to see ian houlton with his clothes on.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
sorry but we got lost m8,
My boy caught a 4 lb bass my girl caught a few Rays and i had a run but blanked :D
We fished ogmore beach a few there but MMM **** no m8s from WSF!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good to meet you all today lads! Despite the weather and the lack of bites etc. I still enjoyed it, hope we do it again some time!!?? I stayed on for an hour or so to use up my bait and I'm sorry to say it was the same old story. At least the seagulls were happy, chucked them the remains of some makerel, greedy buggers swallowed them whole!! you're right Barrelreef the walk down wasn't too bad, the walk back complete with flotation jacket...........fleece lined wellies.......sweating like a porky! As I said, count me in for the next one Marcus!
Penn

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Lads,

Glad to see that everyone enjoyed themselves. How many turned up in the end?

I am now off (0445 hrs) to meet Fred & Smooth one for a days chartering on the Solent on board "Jo Dan".

Will give you a report when I get back.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
76 Posts
The rain was a pain as redeye n me had no real wetgear with us, poor fishing we didnt have a bite, i think a couple of bites was all the boys had, still it was worth the effort would have been nice 2 have seen a few more guys down there maybe next time? :)

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Had a great time despite the weather,met a few of the lads and had a good laugh.
Mattrich gave us all a lesson on how NOT to cast a 525 :D but contiuned with a die hard sprit to be proud of.
would have liked to have met you Radiokaos maybe we can arrarnge to meet down the short arm when i get my pass?

No fish, bad weather but still a bloody good laugh was had.
:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congratualations Marcus on organising the event. From what I've read it appears to have been much enjoyed. I couldn't make it myself but there's always next time.

Regards
Osprey

1 - 20 of 25 Posts