World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
me and rock hopper went to tenby pier tonight. between us we caught about 5 doggys and lost about 10. had loads of bites. still coming to the match tomorrow?

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
good good.

will your mum be able to give us a lift back from tavernspite. i will give you a ring later, i am at rockhoppers house now discussing the tactical arrangements. you will catch loads of doggys and the odd big whiting, no small ones around anymore. HORRAY

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
would go to tavarnspite on monday but cant get hold of maggots so will go Wednesday instead when weather is better

Hobbs Friday

Bassing when we get back to school too much rain in the river and tides are completely the opposite of what you want you want a 3:00 low at 6.4 metres and we cant get lug on the right tides. Waist ofbait to go and only get 1 or 2 small schoolys.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
i had the doggy on mackeral tipped with squid. bass buster will you be able to get me some maggots & i will pay you back. buy the way you owe me a
quid from tonight!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
and i had a small flattie .

definatly up 4 monday at saundersfoot.

r u bass buster.

even though didnt catch much it was sti;ll quite good 2day.
i thoght anyway

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
caught nothing to boast about but i really enjoyed myself will give you your quid monday Whiting hater had it on top of my box ready but forgot I might have won my quid back if i hadnt dropped them 2 dogs but that is life isnt it.

yep Im up for monday go down for about 3:45 and we can start at 4:00 do you want to have another quid match. We should do another weigh in they are good fun. Plus no one gets a big lead.

A big dog and flattie will win it on Monday.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
we will go bassing on the 26th of february. We will order 1 tray of lug and then split it between us . You need about £5 each up there. i dont know if we will catch anything because I aint fished there for ages.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Bass Buster said:
we will go bassing on the 26th of february. We will order 1 tray of lug and then split it between us . You need about £5 each up there. i dont know if we will catch anything because I aint fished there for ages.

its worth a try though

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
bass buster my doggy did go back ok but it swam back into the pier. cod king do you want to come with me and kiefer to the pier in tenby tonight. bass buster cant make it. so shall we just have a match of our own. same as last night but winner takes all. i can still smell the scent of victory on my hands.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
what baits are good in saunders foot bass buster

i caught my flattie on 3 rag worm up the snood tipped with mackerel

lucky 2 land it really , tangled with that f****ing man again ( what a crap caster)

definatly have a weigh in match on monday

r.h

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i didnt realise you wanted rag rock hopper otherwise would have picked you up some. You wont need it anyway plain ma ckerel is the best at the minute did you go after

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i had 1 doggie in the first 10 minutes after that whiting hater had a small whiting to his disscused.
after that we got blown off .
gale force winds!

still up for 2morrow ;) :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts