World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eyup people.
New to sea fishing and the forum so apologies if this in wrong bit.
I been looking on map from Liverpool to above Lake district for somewhere to disappear to for few days but a lot of campsites dont allow tents for some reason and also i dont know where's good to fish although i am finding some good info on here.

Anyway,,, to the point...
I carn't be only one who uses a tent so anyone got a suggestion?
I was thinking, as i'm fishing would i get away with just pitching where i fish cos apparently its not legal to camp at beach etc but if i was fishing could i not use the excuse of the tent just been a shelter and storage?

For example i was thinking of Walney island after reading a thread on here but the campsite dont allow tents according to there website and dont wanna turn up start fishing the beach only to get moved on at night or something daft. See my issue?
Thats just an example as i said i'll go anywhere on north west but just having trouble working something out, i'll be on my own so last thing i want is grief of some numpty moving me on and i happy to pitch at a campsite if it close to beach.

As i said i am looking for info, i'm just hoping for some help from those who may be in the know.

Cheers for reading :) :drunk:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Eyup people.
I been looking on map from Liverpool to above Lake district for somewhere to disappear to for few days but a lot of campsites dont allow tents for some reason and also i dont know where's good to fish although i am finding some good info on here.

I was thinking, as i'm fishing would i get away with just pitching where i fish cos apparently its not legal to camp at beach etc but if i was fishing could i not use the excuse of the tent just been a shelter and storage?

For example i was thinking of Walney island after reading a thread on here but the campsite dont allow tents according to there website and dont wanna turn up start fishing the beach only to get moved on at night or something daft. See my issue?
Thats just an example as i said i'll go anywhere on north west but just having trouble working something out, i'll be on my own so last thing i want is grief of some numpty moving me on and i happy to pitch at a campsite if it close to beach.

As i said i am looking for info, i'm just hoping for some help from those who may be in the know.

have a look here www.ukcampsite.co.uk

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
Bite the bullet and head north of the border
not that much further and a lot less hassle about
camping up there.
They aren't as addicted to no this and no that signs
as us down here......

·
Short Arms Big Rod
1,537 Posts
Eyup people.

http://www.pielisland.co.uk/

Take some spinning gear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts