World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can purchase the bits n bobs required for making most traces in bulk. I take great pride in making my own traces and can spend hours in the evenings making them, however i've noticed that buying swivels, crimps, trace clips, sliders, hook clips, etc from a tackle shop can be quite costly as it all mounts up when your looking at a pound for this and 2 pounds for that. If i could purchase them in bulk it would save a lot of money

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Does anyone know where i can purchase the bits n bobs required for making most traces in bulk. I take great pride in making my own traces and can spend hours in the evenings making them, however i've noticed that buying swivels, crimps, trace clips, sliders, hook clips, etc from a tackle shop can be quite costly as it all mounts up when your looking at a pound for this and 2 pounds for that. If i could purchase them in bulk it would save a lot of money
I use veals , bristol

there are cheaper out there but this lot are reliable and quick

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
Will the manufacturer not do you a deal if buying in bulk?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well theres buying in bulk and buying in bulk lol. I dont want thousands of them, but its a bit annoying buying packets of ten here and packets of ten there! If I could buy them in maybe quantities of 50 without spending a shed load of cash i'd be more happy. Thanks for the sites though lads i'll check them out.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Asothers have said you cant beat Veals+UK hooks, Ive used them both several times and never had a problem with either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts