Phone : 0(044) 1797 366602
Fax : 0(044) 1797 366751

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
David the force is strong with you, but do not fear we of wsf will break u,it won't be painfull, u might even enjoy using it.
He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking. I thinks you need to get out more. Turn off your computer, go outside take a look. Maybe one of your many Zziplex rods, will turn into a light saver, and the force will be with you. Pulleypower you need it far more than I.

·
Banned
5,324 Posts
He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking. I thinks you need to get out more. Turn off your computer, go outside take a look. Maybe one of your many Zziplex rods, will turn into a light saver, and the force will be with you. Pulleypower you need it far more than I.
Haha, its ok Dave u can't fight it for much longer. Can u say Zziplex ?? Not on here but say Zziplex out aloud to your self ? Zzzzzzzz zzzzzzz IPlex ;)

G

·
I think my fishing friends, Zziplex as a brand needs a slogan, this would be my contribution (look what I got mom) you lads I reckon can do better than that. Dave.
How about.....

Terry Carrol, stupid runts(spelling)making me rich.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.