World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi up for swaps or buy, w.h.y. pair of excellent condition zziplex hsm, with coasters and rod bags, these were made by Chris Dance for summerlands tackle, he is regarded as one of the best at his trade and it certainly shows in these rods.
whipped in red and blue to a very high standard. I havent had these rods long and they have little use, to be fair always wanted a pair and seen these and bought them out of haste without really checking first if the rods would suit my style of fishing.
I already own a zziplex gt m4 which I think suits me better.
so reluctantly (because they are a pair ) which is hard to come by these days I will part with them, looking for £280 each or £550 pair for quick sale

·
13,170 Posts
A price must be stated, if selling.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I take it your not interested yourself in these beautiful rods but for some reason which I don't understand you seem
To think that you need to show everyone where these were purchased and for how much . I'm sure in this day and age that everyone has a PC and the knowledge how to search for themselves before going to great expense . But thanx anyway

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take it your not interested yourself in these beautiful rods but for some reason which I don't understand you seem
To think that you need to show everyone where these were purchased and for how much . I'm sure in this day and age that everyone has a PC and the knowledge how to search for themselves before going to great expense . But thanx anyway

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I was just trying to be helpful Jimmy, Ebay is usually the best place to sell high end tackle. I've no interest myself so just typed your rods details in Ebay to show you the sort of price they go for. As it happens just that one advert came up so I linked to it. If its the actual rods then that is purely coincidence. As I said just trying to be helpful fella. There is a WSF Southeast selling section if you prefer face to face selling transactions. Tight lines.:)

·
13,170 Posts
Mod's comment. The seller is rejigging this thread, to add prices. He does have a thread in his local regional classifieds. I would urge people to refrain from comment until he has sorted them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts