World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About last August in Sea angler magazine there was an advert for new members. Does anybody have the phone number and contact?

thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
mph1954

if ur onabout the sea fishing club pm me later and i will get the contact number for u im a member and ill give u the secriters number wen im shor iv still got the right on :D :cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sonic,
it is the sea angling club I am interested in. I have a boat on a trailer and I usually go down to the Bristol channel with one or two other anglers. In the advert it stated that there is a boat section in the club and it would be better to go out in a group rather than alone.

cheers
Martin

·
Registered
359 Posts
im not shor if enyone in the club has ther own boat i think thay have got a bit mixdup with charters and not small boat but ur olways welcum to cum to a meting and see if u would like to joun the club and maybe start a small boat secten thay doo a charter and shour fishing frendly club comps from the shour and all for 16 pound if you would like to try this number / mike ellard secretary 01684 292860 if you have no luck i will get his new number for u

sonic / Raymond :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sonic for the number. I'll give Mike a ring when I get back from fishing in North Wales. I'm just about to set off.

cheers
Martin

·
Registered
359 Posts
thats ok im in a club comp at aberestwyth sunday so will let u now haw i got on were innorth wailes are you gowing and let me now haw u doo :)

im gowing up north for two weeks shor fishing in september just hope thers sumthing to catch :eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Sonic,
I've been away for a few days. I went to North Wales the wind was a pretty strong SW for the first 2 days. Only caught a few doggies, mackeral and Wrasse. One of the guys I was with had 2 bass about 6 pounds from Whistling Sands, jammy begger. Tried Pwhelli harbour for the bass and bream, not a touch. Still the weather looks OK this weekend I'll take the boat to Aberdovey. I'll report back on the Wales forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts