World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted this thought as a reply on another thread and decided to make it a thread of its own...this is not meant as a subject to cause aggrovation,it was a thought that came into my head when we had last winters problems on the south east section [which hopefully have sorted themselves out] at the time it seemed to me that the only way out was to change the south east section for a thames area section which effetivley would cover the south east .then the river that has become the divide would unite us and make us as one.leaving the south kent coast on the southern section and the north kent coast,and the south essex coast in the thames section and the north essex coast would fringe on the east coast and thames area sections .and all members could still stay in touch by browsing through the other sections...as stated this is not a current sujestion but what i saw as a solution to a problem that happened in the past.but it is something to bear in mind if things go badly wrong again...the reason i did not suggest it at the time was things were so volatile that it may have caused another argument and that is something i try to steer clear of....crissy boy,thames angler.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
this will start another row! I read all the threads and only comment when I have something constructive to add, any thread that I post is fOr general consumption, those that don't like it can do as they like, it does not bother me.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Crissy, thanks for that suggestion. however the current forums are running ok. Its just a bit of ill feeling some people have now and then. It will all sort itself out and everything will die down. Im going to close this thread as it MAY turn into a im on this side and your on that type scenario. Good suggestion tho :)

Plus can I say I also agree with aquabell

I read all the threads and only comment when I have something constructive to add
If people properly read threads then that also would make things better and there would be no misunderstanding. Its difficult to judge what a person is saying sometimes on a forum.

Closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.