World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have tried a few low water marks within the last 2 weeks no bass yet, a little suprised to say the least what with the mild winter, warm water & crabs peeling, can't be long now. i did manage 3 sml codling & drop 2 fish up at black post.
anyone else got any recent reports.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I have fished for them in the thames around the Greenhithe area for the last two weeks. No joy myself. Most sessions have only been an hour or two but at the "peak" times to catch them. My girlfriend managed a small schoolie last week but I don't want to tell anyone about that

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that sounds good but is still very slow, any bass that are comming out in general are going to be schoolies that stay in the river throughout the winter.
well done on the 3lb er, what bait did you catch it on, I normally use whole unwashed squid.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
that sounds good but is still very slow, any bass that are comming out in general are going to be schoolies that stay in the river throughout the winter.
well done on the 3lb er, what bait did you catch it on, I normally use whole unwashed squid.
Yes I agree the real small ones mean nothing in terms of the bass being "in" yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts