World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just thought I would share with you a video I have made with my new toy last Saturday.
The sun was shining, I had no single fishing session under my belt in 2014 and I had a new action cam dying to be tested...
I only fished for a couple of hours but I did not see a single bite...

At times in the video I do speak or mumble in Portuguese to my vast fan base back home (whomever they may be) - you may want to skip past that part.
I then spent most Sunday editing and producing the video on a desperate attempt to forget that I was not in Dungeness for the WDC.
If you are thinking in uploading HD videos on youtube remember that a 9 min takes 4hrs to upload.

My next video/fishing adventure will be on the NE of England during the European Open Beach Championship, let's see if I get some fish on cam; two years ago I only managed to catch one whiting throughout the weekend.

I will leave you with the arty/farty fishless video
(By the way, I blanked... cough cough... but hey 2014 can only get better)

[video=youtube;tg_CfSr56T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tg_CfSr56T4[/video]

Bait: frozen blacks, frozen crab
Tide: flooding
Venue: Thamesmead
Rigs: 1 up/1down

Cheers,
Luis

·
Registered
21,361 Posts
Get your props dept to supply some maddies next time. May need a Spielberg budget tho! It'll turn it into an action adventure!

Sorry Luis but I think I'll stick with Bruce Willis.....nice film anyway!

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Great vidio Luis I got really excited when I see you reach Thamesmead prom.
Nice to see you are looking after my bench mate mid March I will start fishing there again and good luck up north with the comp, need to get a headcam now for the flounder season :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Thanks for sharing this Luis. Great fun. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get your props dept to supply some maddies next time. May need a Spielberg budget tho! It'll turn it into an action adventure!

Sorry Luis but I think I'll stick with Bruce Willis.....nice film anyway!
We don not get them maddies this far up the river. Do you dig them or do you buy them?

Cheers,
Luis

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
nice one louis,p.m me next time your down this way,and will see if can join you over there mark , will be down at eirth on the moerrow about 10.30 am ish if your down this way ,mark

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice one louis,p.m me next time your down this way,and will see if can join you over there mark , will be down at eirth on the moerrow about 10.30 am ish if your down this way ,mark
Hi Mark,

I will, thanks to this post I have met another fellow countrymen that enjoys his fishing and lives in London.
Maybe we should all meet up again... Steve?????

Cheers,
Luis

·
Registered
21,361 Posts
This time year I buy them from baitman but in the summer if I need any I take a fold up shovel and dig a few, but in truth by then you're looking for bigger fish on other baits anyway. Never been to thamesmead but there's some just downstream at rainham. It's only the smaller immature fish at the moment hence the maddies, once the larger ones return from spawning lug and rag will take over.
We don not get them maddies this far up the river. Do you dig them or do you buy them?
Cheers,
Luis

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Great video Luis, good luck with comp.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Great video Luis will let you know when the smooth hounds turn up lol have a great weekend and best of luck in the comp. :fishing1:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Love it Luis, top work!

The cycling reminds me of my formative years where after school I would strap my rods onto my bike and fish the lakes and rivers around my home town. Happy days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts