World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish last night from low till just after high with a mate and caught 15 flounder between the two of us on a variety of baits ,salted lug tipped with a small piece of mackerel seem to come out on top ,size 4 aberdeens .no bass ,no sole :sad2: but on the up side no ting:clap2:
Off to addy on Monday morning anyone fancy showing ne the ropes down there I would appreciate the company and advice (addy virgin) .after reading the last few threads about the place having second thoughts but you got to try the things
Thanks steve

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
Fish last night from low till just after high with a mate and caught 15 flounder between the two of us on a variety of baits ,salted lug tipped with a small piece of mackerel seem to come out on top ,size 4 aberdeens .no bass ,no sole :sad2: but on the up side no ting:clap2:
Off to addy on Monday morning anyone fancy showing ne the ropes down there I would appreciate the company and advice (addy virgin) .after reading the last few threads about the place having second thoughts but you got to try the things
Thanks steve
Nice little report kipper were the flounders a good size, i am there in the morning looking for mr bass :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts