World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thank you to Barrelreef and Valley boyo for stopping and carrying my tacklebox up to the car park for me and waiting at the car park for me to get there. Thank You Boys :cool:

I thought i met my maker walking up from the beach, my knees and my lower back was killing me and my asthma decided to pay me an unwelcome visit, I was glad the boys turned up, i think i would still be there if it wernt for their assistance.
:eek:
:eek:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to do it,Like i forgot to take my tablets before i went. :eek:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few bites thassall, apparently upto me leaving nothing was caught.
I had all the bloody baits,
Lug
Rag
Squid
Mackeral
Sandeel
Crab.#
Nothing brought them up. :mad:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, apparently monknash fishes best on low water. :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well sorry I missed you radio, next time eh. Glad you got home in time for the missus Barrelreef, mind you I'm almost glad I kept blanking afater you left, even if I had caught a ten pound bass, I'd never have had the heart to have posted a picture........or would I.......:) Nice to meet you and Valleyboy m8, look forward to fishing with yous again.
Penn

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Yeah same here Penn shame no fishy's came out to play, still enjoyed meeting yourself and a few others.

I must have earned some good brownie points last night cos we are going fishing today as well (too much fresh bait to waste) That's what I told her anyway :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts