World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Llantwit Major Open! Anyone fishing this open tomorow? Any advice on this venue? Went to check it out in the week and seems most of this venue is coverd in boulders or rock so seems rotten bottom rigs will be needed. Tho there does seem to be a stretch of sand just west of Llantwit Major that runs for about 100 yrds ! :thumbs:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Mate, myself and my mate are fishing it to. No idea about the venue as never fished it before. I have a strange feeling that i'm just gonna freeze my tits off all day. Going with Rag, squid and mackerel and seeing what happens.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the best mjp! I would take plenty of led with you just in case! Bluey, Sqiud, cuttlefish and Lug I will be taking!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Me and the old man are fishing this 2mro never fished it before but iv checked the venue out .. Deffinetly rough ground tho so rottem bottoms are a must.. Guna be fishing big worm and fish baits hopefully catch something so i got something to weight in lol .. Hope the weathers not to bad :/ good luck everyone fishing it ..... Tight lines..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts