World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slipped off work early again and after a mad rush got to the mark a tad later than I would have liked . The spotters out in force again , namely the birds and hot footed it to the area they were working , carbon copy of the other day when I caught . Viz not great but managed to snare three in the following 45 mins on the evostix again , today they liked the wounded pollack pattern . Biggest probably a couple lbs but three more January bass will keep me interested for a while yet :)

Fish Fish Bass Coregonus lavaretus Milkfish
Fish Fish Bass Barramundi Coregonus lavaretus
Fish Fish Bass Striper bass Pike

·
*BASS LURE GURU*
10,730 Posts
Top fishing mate , my phone has smashed , so can't get hold no one at all , it works , but screen is blank so can only answer call , s
Can't see or send no text , or call any one .........
ITS GREAT LOL .........

Wish I could get out , will try and motivate myself for a night trip .....

Well done rod44 , can feel a big bass coming your way ...

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
Top fishing mate , my phone has smashed , so can't get hold no one at all , it works , but screen is blank so can only answer call , s
Can't see or send no text , or call any one .........
ITS GREAT LOL .........

Wish I could get out , will try and motivate myself for a night trip .....

Well done rod44 , can feel a big bass coming your way ...
Do u want me to send u two plastic cups atached to a bit of string mark
Pmsl

Reactions: Rod.44

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Great fishing Rod, it seams the south west is the only place to be catching at the mo

·
Registered
8,195 Posts
Great fishing Rod :cool: but you're not making the wait till April any easier for me :D.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
You're on a roll it seems Rod.. nice fishing again. :cool:

Get yourself on your big bass marks mate, if you aren't already. As Mark said, a big one might be just round the corner.

Keep at em mate. :)
Cheers Marc , if only i could get on a few marks around here , been very frustrating .
Its a case of conjuring up a few from the few areas that are fishable and has been this way for months .
Not that a biggun is remotely out of the question on these marks :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Forgot to say , that's the only colour lure I use ROD , outfitted every one on a Mark with it ,,,,I had 6 or 7 to there none lol , and one 8 plus ,,,, deadly lure , love the Orange belly , and dark back .....
Better than plain white imho
Cheers Mark , i could only seem to catch wrasse on em up until other day , but same old thing ...you catch on a certain lure and then start using it more and catch more , all relative . Boring softs i have allways said , nothing like catching to expand your mind , im actually starting to quite enjoy them :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Cheers Marc , if only i could get on a few marks around here , been very frustrating .
Its a case of conjuring up a few from the few areas that are fishable and has been this way for months , frustrating .
Not that a biggun is remotely out of the question on these marks :)
I feel your pain mate.. the rivers have been knackered for months! You're not doing too badly though, eh? lol

Good luck mate. I hope a monster comes your way. :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
7 : 0 :mad::mad::mad:

It's no contest:(

I went for my first trip yesterday, should have gone straight back home

Water Shore Wave Sea Coast

Wave Cliff Coast Sea Geological phenomenon

I might have well drained the oil out of my car and fished in that.

At least it was the open shore, does not look like it will clear for some time.

Time you caught the stonker.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha ha Ken , no point wasting time scrabbling down the cliffs for water like that , OPEN COAST is where I would rather be every time , but when its not on I would rather seek shelter and still catch bass . Tell you what , as I have all these "easy " marks on my door step , we wont count my first fifty bass this year in our little comp ;)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Got to agree Rod, I'd do the same.

Even though you live nearly in the sea and have all those easy marks,
I've got enough handicaps without you giving me one, you could well catch 50
before it's fishable on my marks.
It will be alot closer this year, hopefully we will get to fish together again this year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts