World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the sea looked like it had died down abit ,so decided to test the water, few hours on the blast beach,fished from 10.45am till 2.30 pm using lug ,not one bite all day ,so a big bag of nothing,well at least i got out the house and a nice day it was too

·
Registered
133 Posts
unlucky mate, you win some you lose some.:)
aint ever fished there, whats it "normaly" like?
how deep?
what sort of range is best to fish?
how many questions?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i lets some one else answer that one as it was only second shot off there,but it is a very deep beach ,100 yards + not too bad for lossing gear

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
i usually fish the far right end of the beach. this beach usually does better for the distance casters. its like most of the coliery beaches, not as deep as they used to be. there are some holes you can cast into over high but again its usually the other side of these that sees the most fish. my mate who tournament casts beats me here every time.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice pic,s coddy mate.... just think of all that leccy you saved getting out the house, at this rate you,ll be an Eco Warrior saving the planet soon , going veggy & anti fishing, having said that i,ve not read a report of yours for a while where you,ve caught anyway... pmsl.... "It,s nice to get out when you,re getting on a bit"..... lol.... Chris

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Nice one Coddy mate, better than being at work LOL. Looks to have dropped a lot since yesterday mate. Hope we get a bit lift from the wind forecast tonight. Will be out tomorrow night after work. Not sure where but i WILL be out LOL

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I have been to Seaham once and fished off one of the boats in the Harbour. Is the Blast far from the Harbour.
Cheers Mick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts