World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had plenty of bait today,lug rag squid and some mackerel fished the tide up had 2 school bass,up to 1lb so they were promptly returned also 1 tub gurnard also on the small side.
Around high tide plenty of mackerel turned up,checked out what the guy near by was puling in quite a good size some over 1lb,he was using 12 feathers though everyone else was struggling to catch pulling in the odd 1.Did not bother myself with mackerel,but the big bass eluded me.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Cheers had a fair bit of luck over the last month at the Buckle, managed to catch 5 bass weights around 2.5 up to 3lbs.Seem to like lug, have been casting out around where the cloudy and clear water meet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
welcome to the forum mate
nice report well done on the bass:clap::clap:
nice to read that someone has actually caught during daylight at seaford

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a early session at the Buckle this morning 6:30 am until 9:00am,only had some frozen lug for bait.Managed 2 small Gurnard,also had a very good knock on my bass rod but no luck.
Decided to catch a few Mackerel first cast 5 good size ones,only really wanted the heads for Bass bait.But have just cooked the rest up for supper tonight.Think there were plenty of Mackerel to be had today but 5 was enough for me.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts