World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just gettin back in what a day/night. non stop action bites within seconds of bait hitting water. dont think i had one cast which didnt result in a fish will do full report tomoz when i get up im shaterd hope there still there when i get back 2moz.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
pics aint the best as i forgot digi cam good job they put cams on phones now
codling.jpg
View attachment 9540
View attachment 9539
P1010597.JPG
View attachment 9538

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry lads i aint got time for report yet goin straight back out to see if they are still there fingers crossed. Boy am i gonna be tierd the mora lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got to be an April fools???? I was tempted to get my gear sorted and get myself straight out there.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Definatley an April fool fellow anglers, :clap3: unless Greg's been up to Arbroath harbour this weekend, I am sure that's where one of the pics is from with the red fence.

You naughty boy Greg, the words, hook, line and sinker come to mind.:)

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Definatley an April fool fellow anglers, :clap3: unless Greg's been up to Arbroath harbour this weekend, I am sure that's where one of the pics is from with the red fence.

You naughty boy Greg, the words, hook, line and sinker come to mind.:)
dave i was trying to rack my brain about the red fence coz he told me he was going to blyth harbour lol.........so i think hes had everyone lol

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
fish a chuck at whitley lastnight paul m8t but all under size,
so if they hang around should b good 4 next year:)
here's 2 hopeing.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :D :D soz lads a couldnt resist LMFAO i thought you would have clicked straight away since when do i ever catch a bag of fish like that :g: so APRIL FOOL'S LADS :hypocrite

1 - 20 of 23 Posts