World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Far Left Of The Ledge From Around 3 To 1.30.more Doggies Than You Could Shake A Stick At Plus 2 Small Whiting.bloke Next To Me Also Had A Small Eyed Of 6 1/2lb.
The Rip Was Horrendous After High For About 2 Hour,it Being A Very High Tide,lost Quite A Few Rigs.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fished Far Left Of The Ledge From Around 3 To 1.30.more Doggies Than You Could Shake A Stick At Plus 2 Small Whiting.bloke Next To Me Also Had A Small Eyed Of 6 1/2lb.
The Rip Was Horrendous After High For About 2 Hour,it Being A Very High Tide,lost Quite A Few Rigs.
Hi will its best to stay away from the deeps on those tides much to big try them on a mid tide you fine it fishes better tight lines

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Rockling,will I Ever Learn, I Suppose I Should Call Myself.nice Night For It Though.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session.......
stick to the smaller tides for the deeps as the rip ain't as strong.........

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i would take rocklings advice m8 its a dangerous place on a big tide best 2 keep away unless u really know the mark.TIGHT LINES

1 - 5 of 5 Posts