6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bit of a late report but this is a first for me :headhurt:

click here

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one on the video report guys,dont know about back in black,with headers striped to the waste ,he looks more like pinky and the brain.:lmao:
i was thinking about that rob but i can`t find therecord blinded by the white :lmao:was joy to actually outfish the maestro this time lol:bicycle:as subtle as a brick in a pane lol

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cracking watch well done on what looked like a good sesh.

Tight Lines Matt.H
cheers matt tis a first using this movie maker it can only get better lol:wiggle:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quality day you had there tony and ian well done both shame the hounds were not bigger lol then ian would be in trouble lol
cheers mark the rod he was using was a cut down salt spin he found in his shed works ok but `wot a bent` i mean liqourish don`t bend like that :rtfm::wiggle:

·
Registered
14,448 Posts
:clap:Very well done to both of you on the fish:fishing: and the video. Not sure about the music though!:huh:

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers lads

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
The custom "hound rod" is a 11ft 6" Shakey Salt Estuary 1-3 oz with 2ft expertly lopped off the butt by yours truly (I was bored with just reeling the hounds in, even double figure fish on my 6/12lb Kenzaki braid rod:sleep:) coupled to a Penn 55 baitcaster:love:
The hound in the video was hard work because it came in backwards & the tide was running pretty hard :wallbash:
Hey Tony I think those camera angles made the fish look smaller, some of the hounds must"ve been pushing 6lb:fishing:
We also had half a dozen plump little codling between 1-1 1/2lbs (better than any session last winter !) & the most mackie I"ve had in quite a while:thumbs:
I did lose a good Tope as the braid to mono knot gave (just after I had pulled for a break after snagging so probably weakened it:wallbash:)
Never mind it was a good session & as soon as the tides drop we"ll be over Horse Shoe Rocks to give those Devon Tope what for:1a:

headlight

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The custom "hound rod" is a 11ft 6" Shakey Salt Estuary 1-3 oz with 2ft expertly lopped off the butt by yours truly (I was bored with just reeling the hounds in, even double figure fish on my 6/12lb Kenzaki braid rod:sleep:) coupled to a Penn 55 baitcaster:love:
The hound in the video was hard work because it came in backwards & the tide was running pretty hard :wallbash:
Hey Tony I think those camera angles made the fish look smaller, some of the hounds must"ve been pushing 6lb:fishing:
We also had half a dozen plump little codling between 1-1 1/2lbs (better than any session last winter !) & the most mackie I"ve had in quite a while:thumbs:
I did lose a good Tope as the braid to mono knot gave (just after I had pulled for a break after snagging so probably weakened it:wallbash:)
Never mind it was a good session & as soon as the tides drop we"ll be over Horse Shoe Rocks to give those Devon Tope what for:1a:

headlight
haa haa ian you took the majority of them this time lol shame you lost that tope though horseshoe rocks can`t wait will barry be joining us? tight`uns

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
haa haa ian you took the majority of them this time lol shame you lost that tope though horseshoe rocks can`t wait will barry be joining us? tight`uns
Don"t think I took any of the ones of "my" hounds Tone:fishing: If your weight estimating is anything to go on (he reckoned his bass was 9lbs then made me weight it on 2 different sets of scales cos he didn"t believe it was only 5 & bit:bleh: jus like I said:clap:) then my hounds were between 8 & 12lbs:laugh:
Yes Baz reckons he will be coming.

headlight

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
Looks like a good day there guys.
And Ian you need to wear some clothes, your lucky there is only trawlers in the BC. If there was any whaleing boats about, you would have been in big trouble :bleh:.

·
Banned
10,574 Posts
Looks like a good day there guys.
And Ian you need to wear some clothes, your lucky there is only trawlers in the BC. If there was any whaleing boats about, you would have been in big trouble :bleh:.
Pot, kettle & black springs to mind Baz !

headlight

1 - 20 of 26 Posts