World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I cannot go out in my boat with a life long pal yet you can go on a building site with hundreds of strangers milling about. These politicians need to have a good look at themselves wiser people in the nut house.

·
Registered
318 Posts
it may or may not come as a shock to you but the chances are there will not be hundreds milling about on a building site, they will mainlly men with a few women doing work and skilled work at that, they may not want to be there in the current climate but bills need to be paid, many do not have the luxury of being able to work from home or have their wages paid for by the government, in other words the taxpayer, and all you can moan about is getting out in your boat , get a grip lad or scoop a few tinnies of "grow a set"

·
Registered
68 Posts
People who work on building sites/joiners etc and they would rather not be at work , putting themselves at risk in the current climate but they have no choice in the matter. If they don't , they don't get paid.

Fishing IS still allowed, You're just not allowed to travel outside your council area or do so from a boat. It's no big deal, I think you'll manage just fine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it may or may not come as a shock to you but the chances are there will not be hundreds milling about on a building site, they will mainlly men with a few women doing work and skilled work at that, they may not want to be there in the current climate but bills need to be paid, many do not have the luxury of being able to work from home or have their wages paid for by the government, in other words the taxpayer, and all you can moan about is getting out in your boat , get a grip lad or scoop a few tinnies of "grow a set"
Maybe you check out a few sites in Perth where I was not long ago with hundred on new builds so you get a grip you nob

Reactions: steeli

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Bertha park is slowing up, not sure about huntingtower/old mart or the Glasgow road, but they have never had hundreds milling about

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts