World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we have mostly had - rain, then it went overcast for a bit but mostly dry, then we had a bit of sleet, that went and the sun came out, then we had a full on snow storm, then it went overcast again and now we are basking in sunshine, although it looks like we may well have more rain before the night is out. Oh, and we had hail too.

If I've missed anything out, feel free to contribute ;)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The only thing you missed was.......I was out digging my b****y dahliah patch
in it and had half a pound of bone meal blown back in my face.
Dontcha just love it!
BRING BACK MICHAEL FISH.
Terry F.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Aye, and me whippets slipping all ower t`place.
Gotta go...meat pudden and gravy`s gettin cold. :)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
living in wales we are use all sorts of weather.even a little bit of sun.shaggy

·
Registered
54 Posts
shaggy said:
living in wales we are use all sorts of weather.even a little bit of sun.shaggy
Nor such a ''little bit'' of sun - I had a positive tan after easter saturday in the haven - it was glorious (ahh bliss.... sun, sea - and blank! ho hum.)

:p

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Aye Mike, and to think that only a few weeks ago on the day we got the Grand Slam I was sunbathing in the beer garden of my local for a couple of hours before kick-off! Got some nice photos of that approaching snowstorm yesterday from the layby just S of Llwyngwiril - if I knew where you were in Fairbourne I'd have popped in for a cuppa & a defrost! Even the eider-ducks that seem to be in permanent residence on that bit of coast looked to be shivering!

If anyone is as much into severe weather as me then I have a website dedicated to storm photography:

www.geologywales.co.uk/storms

Not quite as impressive as the USA tornado-chasers but I'm working on it!!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
54 Posts
John Mason said:
Aye Mike, and to think that only a few weeks ago on the day we got the Grand Slam I was sunbathing in the beer garden of my local for a couple of hours before kick-off! Got some nice photos of that approaching snowstorm yesterday from the layby just S of Llwyngwiril - if I knew where you were in Fairbourne I'd have popped in for a cuppa & a defrost! Even the eider-ducks that seem to be in permanent residence on that bit of coast looked to be shivering!

If anyone is as much into severe weather as me then I have a website dedicated to storm photography:

www.geologywales.co.uk/storms

Not quite as impressive as the USA tornado-chasers but I'm working on it!!

Cheers - John

Awesome, truly awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts