World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
orite lads fished the heugh tonyt best nite ive had in a long time 2 lads fishin b4 me

wen i arived there was 2 lads fishin about 1 hour in to the seshion they had a codlen each 2.alf-lb.

i fished till 10 all bi my self wotchin the sun go down nice nite sudenly i change bait over bout 8:45 (secret bait)

waited 5 10 mins (8:50) me rod went struk in to it fort i was snaged but wasnt then i suddenly it went THUMP!. . . it was a cracking fish playing the fish my hart was pounding like hell. . finaly got the fish in after a good fight

resulting a 5lb 1/2 codlen realy well chuffed bout it. . . .

i'l try nd get a pic for yas all keep poping on to the POST. . . SORRI IF U CNT UNDERSTAND ME!

·
Registered
506 Posts
secret bait lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
what gets me is i hardly fish the heugh in daytime and most the time come of with ziltch seems to be fishing better from when the sun just goes down ;p

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
i always find that theres more fish in the daylight during the week:blink:

when most of us are at work:uhuh:

to catch consistantly you need to be unemployed:nonono:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
orite lads my computer is down at the mo im useing sum 1 eles computer i'l try tonite to put them on nd the secret bait was . . . . . . . . . :p sorri cant tell yas

·
Registered
506 Posts
orite lads my computer is down at the mo im useing sum 1 eles computer i'l try tonite to put them on nd the secret bait was . . . . . . . . . :p sorri cant tell yas
mushed bananas

1 - 20 of 37 Posts