World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Heugh last night with a group of buddies 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
Good swells coming past the end & a bit of water coming over near the gate at times but nothing bad. Probably about 15 fishing in all.
Unfortunately the fishing wasnt as good as the conditions. No Codling showed despite the variety of baits including fresh Peeler thrown out, & very little of anything else. I ended the night with 3 Whities.2 nice fat Dabs & an Eel.
Dissapointing night really but still enjoyable with good company.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Fished the Heugh last night with a group of buddies 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
Good swells coming past the end & a bit of water coming over near the gate at times but nothing bad. Probably about 15 fishing in all.
Unfortunately the fishing wasnt as good as the conditions. No Codling showed despite the variety of baits including fresh Peeler thrown out, & very little of anything else. I ended the night with 3 Whities.2 nice fat Dabs & an Eel.
Dissapointing night really but still enjoyable with good company.

Was a great night last night bob, sadly there wasnt a great deal about. I think if it had been december, it would have been a different story. Just have to wait for the frosts now.lol. Will see you on the 25th mate, (to catch some proper fish.lol:drunk:) FISH ON.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bry, seems the Codling were being caught all along the coast rather than on the piers. Sods law. See you on the 25th.

Was a great night last night bob, sadly there wasnt a great deal about. I think if it had been december, it would have been a different story. Just have to wait for the frosts now.lol. Will see you on the 25th mate, (to catch some proper fish.lol:drunk:) FISH ON.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Bob i think Hartlepool is always a late starter. Wish i,d been fishing but ran around like a blue ar-e fly from job to job.
Station was full of reporters yesterday re the little girl who went down the storm drain and came out in the river. By she was lucky.

Mick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts