World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
weve all scene the requests for info from visiting anglers, and some of the rants, usually they got about 10 posts on their profile.
but what we dont see so much of is a catch report after.
be nice if holiday makers who ask advice also posted their catch reports. doesnt apply to all by any means. even if its a blank just polite at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Browners -- Good luck mate, I 've just left there for my annnual 2 weeks in north cornwall and I fish each week somewhere between the bridges and Breadown.

Only good thing is this year you have more chance of a better cod if you target them. Sadly there are very few codling around unless they turn up now I've left ;0( .

Me, I had a few hours at porthilly last night for a couple of bass (best 2.5lbs) and 3 cracking flounder. Lots of weed and nothing until the light went but very enjoyable couple of hours.

Musky

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have to agree. I live in Bucks so every fishing trip will be a holiday for me :). With all the help and advice I have had on this forum it would be rude not to place a catch report. My very first sea fishing trip will be on Tues 13th - 14th Nov to Blue Anchor. When I return on the 15th I will put in a catch report while its still fresh in my mind. Even if I was on Holiday I would still go online and report.

I fly fish up in the welsh mountains and living so far away I always ask the local lads on the fly forum what the river conditions and fishing is like. A catch report is your way of saying thanks.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I always post catch and even blank reports after being given advice on any regional forum. Being landlocked in Bedfordshire, all my sea fishing is done on holiday or on day trips to the South or East coasts. I am always grateful for any local advice and feel it is only pole to let folk know how I got on.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts