World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ello peeps,

i've fished knabb rock a couplr of times this week with mainly lug and a bit of maccy on a 1 up 1 down set up and aint got a sniff.

any advice on bait and rigs would be appreciated

G

·
ello peeps,

i've fished knabb rock a couplr of times this week with mainly lug and a bit of maccy on a 1 up 1 down set up and aint got a sniff.

any advice on bait and rigs would be appreciated
KNABB ROCK IS A HIT OR MISS MARK MATE LAST TIME WE WERE DOWN THERE WE PUT FEATHERS DOWN THE SIDE WE HAD SMALL POLLACK AND I HAD A SCHOOLIE BASS

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KNABB ROCK IS A HIT OR MISS MARK MATE LAST TIME WE WERE DOWN THERE WE PUT FEATHERS DOWN THE SIDE WE HAD SMALL POLLACK AND I HAD A SCHOOLIE BASS
morning fella, with feathers is it simply put them on and cast do u need to spin them.

prob wont be able to fish the knabb today coz of the wife and wont be able to catch the tide.

was thinking of fishing the marina is it any good. would i have to float fish

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
morning fella, with feathers is it simply put them on and cast do u need to spin them.

prob wont be able to fish the knabb today coz of the wife and wont be able to catch the tide.

was thinking of fishing the marina is it any good. would i have to float fish
NO IVE HAD MULLET OF BOTTOM MATE, IT WAS EARLY EVENING I DONT NOW IF THAT MADE ANY DIFF . I READ ON ONE OF THE POSTS LATELY THAT SOME ONE HAD A BIT OF LUCK OFF BOTTOM GIVE IT A GO (BEST OF LUCK).:
fishing1::fish::fish::fishing::clap2:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
more of a miss than a hit that place easy fishing yes quality sport no way waste of time/money but like i said it's an easy mark to fish but not for me anymore tightlines andy ilsf...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts