World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

thought i would try the knap today as i finished work early and the weather was so nice:sun: . armed withh 3 packets of sandeel and a box of squid, i arrived down there for 12:00 to be met by blue skys , bright sun and the sea like a mill pond.:fishing1:
first cast produced what i think is a spotted ray( the darker ray in the pic) of just under 4lb.:clap2: managed 2 doggies aswell by 16:30 , then on the last cast hooked into another ray ( defo a spotted) just just over a 1lb & 1/2:clap2: . ive had a look in my collins pocket book and there are no rays as dark as the one i caught first, so im thinking it could be a male /female thing.:g:
overall a very good day, all fish were caught on sandeel and returned to fight another day!:)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers kev, the hair was doing my head in.....get it.....lol
it was just to thick, thing is i go from one extreme to the other, and having long hair to no hair, you dont half feel the cold!:)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Some nice rays there mate, perhaps you should try fishing for a MULLET:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
747 Posts
cracking fish there mate and looks nice and quiet down there 2 mate.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session......
good pics aswell......... that one female spotted is the darkest i've ever seen them though.......
seems to be a few spotted coming off there recently.........

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's nowhere near the toilet block is down the eastern end, ckeck out the background in the third piccy
fished about 40 yds to the right of knap point.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts