World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent all day there today from 08:00 to 14:30 and caught nothing. Not a bite. Zippo. Nadda. Not a sausage:wah::wah::wah:

I wasn't alone though 'cos there were about 6 other people who blanked. 1 Doggy caught from what I was told.

Was a nice day though and topped up my tan a bit:clap3:

May try somewhere different tomorrow. Not got a clue where though:unsure:

Huw

·
Registered
585 Posts
hard luck mate, you want to try higher tides mate i caught 25 doggies on monday and another member caught 22 and two rays the tides are small might be keeping them out a bit further

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
unlucky there m8 - tides a bit too small for the knap......
14m and 15m tides are more suited for there......

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unluck mate i told you so tides are to small for the knapp you should of gone to pothcawl like i said in you report where should i fish tomor still you got out and got yourself a sun tan tight lines
Unfortunately read this too late (when I got home:doh:). May give Porthcawl a go tomorrow unless anyone has a better idea:secret: I'll get get an earliy start to beet the crush.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Unfortunately read this too late (when I got home:doh:). May give Porthcawl a go tomorrow unless anyone has a better idea:secret: I'll get get an earliy start to beet the crush.
Hi slackliner the tide tomor is smaller than today mate best of luck tides start to get better from saturday tight lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts