World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of taking my 2 lads fishing down the Knap Sunday evening as it's prob too windy for the deeps.
We're fishing from mid-afternoon to about 10.00pm.
Is there much being caught there at the moment? if so, what are the best baits?
Would appreciate your help, Chris

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
I fished there the other day Chris, took frozen crab,mack,rag,squid and sandeel.....blanked :(

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, boys, I think I'll still go anyway, its a nice place to fish and an afternoon away from Chepstow on the Mud.
Chris

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Thinking of taking my 2 lads fishing down the Knap Sunday evening as it's prob too windy for the deeps.
Not just too windy for the deeps but too big a tide for it mate -

Browny,

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Not just too windy for the deeps but too big a tide for it mate -

Browny,
Thats why I'm headed down A'thaw east tomoz morning :yeah:
Metcheck says gonna be overcast, with a 6MPH onshore wind, and a reasonably big tide.....hopefully pretty good hound conditions :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Metcheck says gonna be overcast, with a 6MPH onshore wind, and a reasonably big tide.....hopefully pretty good hound conditions :thumbs:
Sounds good down there, I'll have to get Big Al to show me the ropes sometime,
Chris

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts

Hope it all comes together for you mate:thumbs: These big tides don't mix with most HW marks :(
I still got my thinking cap on, on where to go lol!!!

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Sounds good down there, I'll have to get Big Al to show me the ropes sometime,
Chris
Been trying to ring him this week, to no avail on either landline or moby. I know he was moving this week, guess he's just been busy.
Show you the ropes? It's his nemesis mark at the moment Chris, he couldnt catch a cold down there,lol.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Hope it all comes together for you mate:thumbs: These big tides don't mix with most HW marks :(
I still got my thinking cap on, on where to go lol!!!
I'm going over low water m8, general consensus is West for the smaller tides and East for the bigger/springs. planning to get there for around 11:30, for a 3 down 1 up sesh :thumbs:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
I'm going over low water m8, general consensus is West for the smaller tides and East for the bigger/springs. planning to get there for around 11:30, for a 3 down 1 up sesh :thumbs:
lol - i know that mate - the HW marks i was referring to were for my area (i should of made it a bit clearer lol)

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
lol - i know that mate - the HW marks i was referring to were for my area (i should of made it a bit clearer lol)
Bridgend aint too far away m8, pop down :thumbs:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Get to Barry by 11, my mrs will take us down, its only a 2 seater car, but it has a big glove box :thumbs:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Get to Barry by 11, my mrs will take us down, its only a 2 seater car, but it has a big glove box :thumbs:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOL - more room than fitting in the ashtray!!!:lmao::lmao:

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Had a 6.5lb small eye and a turbot there first two casts, then not a bite between 3 of us.

Was a hot day, Sandeel took both fish, the big ones though.

gl and maybe see u there depending on weather

1 - 16 of 16 Posts